- Provides safe, effective levels of the essential vitamins and minerals you need for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord defect when taken one month prior to conception and during pregnancy. Prenatal CellSentials™ Vita Antioxidant is an excellent source of folate
- Excellent source of iron, biotin, and magnesium
- Excellent source of vitamin A
- Additional nutrients, such as vitamin K, choline, and selenium, give you and your baby’s health balanced nutritional support
- Contains the InCelligence® Complex made with patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology
Did You Know?
There are two different forms of vitamin A: the preformed retinoid form and the carotenoid provitamin form. The carotenoid form only converts to the retinoid form if it is needed in the body. Because of this different action, the carotenoid form poses no toxicity risk. The vitamin A in Prenatal CellSentials Vita Antioxidant comes from the carotenoid form, specifically from beta-carotene. According to the Linus Pauling Institute, “Vitamin A from beta-carotene is not known to increase the risk of birth defects.”
- Pharmaceutical quality
When you’re pregnant, your nutritional needs are even greater than usual. So, taking a lower-dose one-a-day multivitamin and mineral prenatal supplement that only meets minimal recommendations may fall short of providing you with the right amounts of the right nutrients. When it comes to getting the best nutrition for you and your baby, start with the carefully formulated Prenatal CellSentials, comprised of Prenatal Vita Antioxidant and Prenatal Core Minerals. Both provide advanced levels of the essential vitamins and minerals you need to safely support your health and the healthy growth and development of your baby—from before conception until you stop nursing.
When you order the Prenatal Cellsentials, you will receive two products:
Prenatal CellSentials Vita Antioxidant (More Information)
Prenatal Core Minerals (More Information)
When it comes to your pregnancy, you have the right to choose the best possible nutrition for you and your baby. Start with the Prenatal CellSentials and add BiOmega™, Active Calcium™ Chewable, and USANA® Vitamin D to your daily supplement routine. This will ensure you get a comprehensive spectrum of nutrition to support your own health and your baby’s healthy growth and development.
This product is made in the USA.